Saturday, January 31, 2009

Do aunts scratch there ass

After reading Grizz and Vics articles on SEO about getting to the top for do ants scratch there ass phrase I was just wondering how Grizz outranked Vic for do ants scratch there ass and was curious if I could get to the top of the list with do aunts scratch there ass. If I manage to get to the top I'll be learned a lesson that could prove to valuable in the future Well I managed to reach the top of the page for do aunts scratch there ass but I am not even on the first page with the results for do ants scratch there ass. Now while this is interesting it's really getting under my skin as I guess I haven't got a damned clue as to how the search engines rank things. I have a good idea if if I put do ants scratch there ass in here too many more time I'm going to get busted for keyword stuffing ,which should pretty much end my carreer as an interent marketer before I even get started. well I didn't get busted for anything ,,even made it to the top for aunts scratching there ass . so I was wondering just how well I could do making money with brain surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment