Friday, February 13, 2009

Where to get good advice for online marketing

I'm not trying to rank for making money online although that seems to be where I'm headed every time I come to write a post in this blog. I can however tell you ,if you're new to internet marketing or blogging or making money online you need to spend some time reading how to make money online for beginners.
That blog is owned by Grizz. It's a plain,free blogspot blog yet it ranks on the front page of the serps for numerous make money keywords. That in itself should prove that this guy knows his shit when it comes to SEO.
I have wasted countless hours and quite a few dollars on worthless junk before running across his site and I can tell you the information he offers (for free by the way) is way more valuable than the crap others want you to pay them for.
Also I would say if you just showed up on the scene thinking that there's fast easy fortunes to be had on the Internet I believe you're going to be highly disappointed.
I have a new approach to the whole idea of making money online and now I'm taking the whole thing as a training experience (an education if you will)
I was a mechanic for many years, (16 to be exact) still am sometimes and I didn't start out at the top of my field, It took years of training to master the profession and even then it was a constant learning experience keeping up with new technology. Well I view this in the same manner now and hopefully I will gain enough knowledge of the matter to be successful at it someday.
So for my closing i would like to say if you plan on trying to earn money online take some time to do some reading and get an education on the subject at hand. The only way to become proficient at a new career is training and practice

No comments:

Post a Comment