Saturday, January 24, 2009

Can the average person make money with a blog?

Well that's exactly what this blog is about.
I'm just the average Joe with absolutely no prior experience in making money online and I have been reading blogs from some of the experts, so I'm on a mission to see if there is a possibility of me making any money doing this following their lead.

I can tell you if you want to give it a try, you better get prepared to do a lot of reading and learning. The Internet is full of information and there really are some "Good Guys" out there that offer up a lot of information on various subjects that will be crucial to any success you might have in a venture of this type.

In the last month I have been reading everything I could find that "Griz" has written about the subject and IMO he has to be one of the most knowledgeable people in the "business"

Two others that I have been reading a lot are Vic and Courtney. Both of these guys are very good at what they do as well and both offer a lot of free information. They also have online training, for a fee of course, but from reading what they offer for free I would be willing to guess the training they offer is well worth the price. Both are on my list as courses I would like to get involved in, just at the present I want to see how far I can get with what I have learned for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment