Monday, March 16, 2009

Can You Make Money Doing Brain Surgery on Ants|Ants That Scratch There Asses After Brain Surgery

I have an acquaintance over at grizzs blog that is funny as hell .I started reading BK s articles about a week ago and I laughed my ass off. So now I check back every so often just to see what kind of shit he's posted for the week. Anyhow i just needed to give him a link because he's on top for making money with brain surgery and I would hate for him to loose his position. BK if you ever read this, just want you to know man ,,I'm doing my part to support your efforts and keep up the good work ,, maybe we can team up some day and make money doing brain surgery on ants that scratch there asses. and BTW you gotta know I hate giving up my juice so when I say i've done my part in your efforts you better be ready to give some juice back ,,hopefully by then you'll have a keyword picked out that will be worth ranking for. either that or take some courses on brain surgery so we can make money doing it.

1 comment:

  1. ha
    I was just checking links on that blog and saw i had 70 of them including this one. I havn't built a single link for that blog as I probably won't be monetizing it.
    I have been building my foundation for my money site and have not been posting much lately. I have also been getting ready to start a PPC campaign and learning about that side of internet marketing. I guess (If you ever figure it out) you can make huge $$$ from PPC. You can also lose your ass, and I fully expect to lose my ass in the beginning when I'm learning the ropes.
    I will get you a link when I figure out what your trying to rank for lol
    Cotton Balls ...WTF
    BK

    ReplyDelete