Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CLEAN RED WIDGETS

I have been searching all over the place for a good supplier to to get clean red widgets from.
I've got to say when you start looking for widgets , particular colors are extremely hard to find.
Even if you are fortunate enough to find the the exact color widgets you are looking for, it's a hit and as to whether or not they'll be clean widgets or not.
The truth is I could really care less if I find any clean red widgets or not ,,seem they are having a little contest to see if everyone is getting the justs of search engine optimization.
The contest involves people trying to rank the # 1 spot in the serps for clean red widgets.
I'm not in the academy so I guess it won't matter to me one way or the other who ranks the highest for this term but since I know about the competition why not get involved ,HUH?
I mean what the hell, I know a little about SEO , I'm a newbie to the playing field and I guess I have about as much chance as anyone else to make it to the top for the phrase so I'll just give it a whirl and see what happens. besides , the affiliate acedemy doesn't have Griz for an instructor.
For anyone reading this ,if you don't understand what not having Griz for an instructor means ,you really should take the time to find out.
If you ever want to make any money online , with a blog or a website or anything else online, the key to making money is traffic, traffic and more traffic.
The key to getting traffic is ranking top spot in the serps for your keywords,
and the key to ranking top spot in the serps for your keywords is keyword anchored backlinks. End of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment